The SPD has established a formal pediatric dermatology match program to coordinate the processing, distribution and review of applicants for post-graduate pediatric dermatology training programs. The SPD matching program will be for US and Canadian based residents/fellows only, and will be open January 4 – August 11, 2016 for fellowship positions that will begin in July 2017.
- The Pediatric Dermatology Fellowship Match can be found at www.sfmatch.org. The website includes match rules, explanation of the process, answers to FAQs, and allows fellowship candidates to “register” for the match.
- For the residents, there is a $50 fee for individual candidates who wish to participate in the official match process. This can be paid on-line at the SF Match website (www.sfmatch.org) or via check. Once this fee is paid, candidates will have access to the directory of participating programs, the match ranking forms and additional directions.
- The rank list submission deadline for fellowships positions to begin in July 2017 will be August 11, 2016. Official match results will be provided on August 25, 2016.
- Please note that both the resident match applicant and fellowship director has to verify that they must not accept/offer a position outside the match for the program to work successfully.
- International (non-Canadian) fellow candidates are asked to contact fellowship program directors individually as to available positions.
For additional information please contact, Kent Lindeman, SPD’s Executive Director, via email at email@example.com or phone at (317) 202-0224 or Dennis S. Thomatos, Manager, San Francisco Match Program at firstname.lastname@example.org.