The Dermatology and Plastic Surgery Institute Department of the Cleveland Clinic is seeking BC/BE qualified candidates for the position of Pediatric Dermatology. The candidate can expect strong institutional support for programmatic development. Clinics will be located at Cleveland Clinic Children's outpatient center at main campus and Cleveland Clinic Family Health Centers. This position includes a secondary appointment to the Pediatric Institute. Academic appointment in the Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine is available at a rank commensurate.
Physicians in this section provide specialized evaluation of newborns, infants, children and adolescents. Diseases treated include those of genetic, infectious and developmental origins, as well as acquired disorders unique to this age group. Pediatric Dermatology surgical procedures including laser therapy, can be completed either in our dermatology department or in the pediatric anesthesia units.
Allison T. Vidimos, RPh, MD, Chair, Department of Dermatology
We invite you to take a closer look at the future of healthcare, a future taking shape today at the Cleveland Clinic. Be a part of one of the nation's most prestigious healthcare organizations built on a commitment to international leadership and uncompromising patient care, education and research. This dynamic opportunity, commands a competitive salary enhanced by an attractive benefits package and a collegial work environment with an unmatched quality of life.
Interested candidates should submit an application online by going to:
Physician Recruitment Inquiry: email@example.com
The same vitality that charges Cleveland Clinic extends to almost every aspect of life in Greater Cleveland. The melting-pot culture that has helped establish Cleveland as a vibrant and versatile metropolitan area adds a unique flair to the lifestyle here. The Cleveland area is a very comfortable and affordable place to live with a variety of available activities, great school systems, and a great place to raise a family.
• 401(a) Investment Pension Plan and 403(b) Match, Exceptional Health Care Coverage, Relocation assistance.
• Generous paid time off, holidays, personal and wellness day, back up daycare, maternity/parental leave.
• Quality patient visit times with full support staff including APP’s, MA’s, Manager, billing and clerical.
• Excellent work life balance, flexible scheduling available.
• Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) qualifying employer.
• Ongoing development of your professional skills through CCF’s training programs and mentorships.
• An academic appointment in the Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine of Case Western Reserve University is available and will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Cleveland Clinic is pleased to be an equal employment/affirmative action employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Smoke/drug free environment
9500 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44195
Copyright © 2023 | The Society for Pediatric Dermatology