Assistant/Associate/Full Professor, Dermatology
The Division of Pediatric Dermatology at Cincinnati Children’s is seeking a BE/BC Pediatric Dermatologist to take care of a diverse population in a world class institution. Having an interest in the treatment and diagnosis of Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB) is ideal as we have a world-renowned EB center. Highly qualified candidates will also have experience or interest in conducting research, designing clinical trials, and providing education and mentorship for Dermatology Fellows. Faculty rank will be commensurate with experience, skills, and training. This is an excellent opportunity to propel your career with a world-class team and have the flexibility to develop your desired niche.
The Division of Pediatric Dermatology provides specialized care for patients with a wide range of skin, hair, and nail disorders, including acne, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, moles, birthmarks, skin infections, genetic skin disorders, onychodystrophy, alopecia, and vascular birthmarks. The Division consists of 4 Attending Dermatologists, 4 Advanced Practice Providers, and 2 Dermatology Fellows. Our division also employs 3 full time medical photographers who help document patients’ conditions and provide educational materials for presentations and publications.
Our pediatric dermatology providers participate in the following specialty services: Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB) Center, Hemangioma and Vascular Malformation Center, Pediatric Vulvar Diseases, Genodermatosis clinic, Rheumatology-dermatology clinic, Vascular Lesion Laser, Nd-YAG laser for hair removal and vascular conditions, Phototherapy, and Medical Photography.
Fellowship training and board certification in pediatric dermatology with experience treating Epidermolysis Bullosa.
• To provide safe, compassionate, and effective patient care for inpatient and clinic patients
• To provide expertise in diagnosing and treating pediatric skin disorders, including Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB)
• Participate in the training and education of residents and fellows
• Participates in service/administrative activities of the Department/Division
• Participate in research projects, either independently or in collaboration with other researchers, including clinical trials
• Participate in scholarly activities as evidenced by publication of clinical investigation, clinical observations, reviews, chapters or books; participation in clinical trials, and/or clinical investigations; review manuscripts
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit CV and cover letter to:
Kalyani S. Marathe, MD, MPH, Director, Associate Professor
Division of Dermatology,
Department of Pediatrics
c/o Nathan Gohlke, Senior Physician and Faculty Recruiter
Cincinnati Children’s is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and treasures Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We are committed to creating an environment of dignity and respect for all our employees, patients, and families (EEO/AA).
3333 Burnet Ave.
Cincinnati, OH 45229
Copyright © 2024 | The Society for Pediatric Dermatology