Unique Dermatology Opportunity at IBM Watson Health's #1 Teaching Hospital for 2021!
St. Luke's University Health Network
St. Luke’s University Health Network --- the newly-named IBM Watson Health's #1 Teaching Hospital for 2021 (https://fortune.com/2021/04/27/top-teaching-hospitals-2021-ibm-watson-health/) --- is seeking a Board-Certified Dermatologist to help expand our dermatology presence. Critically, we have the full support of our health network to provide the region’s 2.6 million people with access to the most sophisticated dermatological care available; this includes brand new facilities and a full suite of energy-based devices that include the Lumenis Ultrapulse and M-22 IPL, Candela PRIMA and Gentle Max Pro, excimer laser, Coolsculpting, and PRP.
Applicants must be:
• Team focused, highly engaged, mission driven, and passionate about serving the local community.
• Eager to combine both academic and educational opportunities with pediatric and adult dermatology for a financially-rewarding, long-term career opportunity.
• Special consideration will be given to applicants with an interest in pigmented lesions, complex medical dermatology, immunologic/biologic therapies, and clinical trials.
In joining St. Luke’s Dermatology, you will enjoy:
• A culture in which innovation and academic enrichment are highly valued.
• A team of nine Board Certified Dermatologists including a fellowship-trained dermatologist-dermatopathologist, two fellowship-trained Mohs surgeons, and pediatric dermatologist (no NPs/PAs).
• Contributing to the growth of our ACGME-accredited dermatology residency with two residents per year (www.wintheskin.org).
• Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff.
• Brand new equipment and stunning facilities.
• Clinical research, quality improvement, and strategic development opportunities.
• Exceptional compensation and benefits package.
About St. Luke’s University Health Network:
Founded in 1872, St. Luke’s University Health Network (SLUHN) is a fully integrated, regional, NON-PROFIT network of more than 16,000 employees providing services at 12 hospitals and 300+ outpatient sites. With annual net revenue greater than $2 billion and a profit margin greater than 3.5%, the Network’s service area includes 11 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe, Schuylkill and Luzerne counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey.
About the Lehigh Valley:
St. Luke's University Health Network is situated about 1.25 hours from New York City and 1 hour from Philadelphia, in the gorgeous community known as the Lehigh Valley. Outstanding higher education facilities include Lehigh University, Lafayette College, and Moravian University. Cost of living is low and coupled with minimal congestion; choose among a variety of charming urban, semi-urban and rural communities your family will enjoy calling home. There is easy access to outdoor activities like skiing, snowboarding, white water rafting, and zip lining. The Lehigh Valley encompasses three unique cities (Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton) in one suburban area. And, yes, we have an international airport (ABE)! For more information please visit www.discoverlehighvalley.com.
1872 St. Luke's Boulevard; Medical Office Building; Suite 402; Room 16
Easton, PA 18045
Andrew C. Krakowski, MD
Copyright © 2022 | The Society for Pediatric Dermatology