Pediatric Dermatologist looking to join a Nationally Ranked Hospital System? Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital has opportunities!
Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children
Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Children’s Hospital seeks a Pediatric Dermatologist to join our expanding team of physicians. Incoming physician will provide comprehensive pediatric and adolescent dermatology services in a diverse outpatient practice. Physician will play a vital role in clinical duties including inpatient consults. We offer a flexible practice schedule with limited call responsibilities.
Requirements include MD or DO degree, board eligibility/certification by the American Board of Dermatology with fellowship training in Pediatric Dermatology, and the ability to obtain an active medical license in the state of Florida.
• Thriving physician-led, professionally managed healthcare system.
• Excellent brand recognition, with new patients seeking out Orlando Health for their care.
• Dynamic administration that fosters physician autonomy when it comes to clinical decision making and patient outcomes.
• Excellent payor mix with patients from top Orlando employers and Orlando Health team members.
• Robust operational support and resources in a collaborative work environment.
• Teaching opportunities abound with medical students, residents and advanced practice providers.
• Participation in clinical trials and research opportunities supported.
• Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) qualifying employer.
For many years, Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children has been recognized for several specialty areas by U.S. News & World Report in the “Best Children’s Hospitals” rankings. As the only level one pediatric trauma center in central Florida, Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children sees a wide variety of cases and excels at the complex.
The hospital’s numerous quality and safety recognitions most recently include:
• Best Children’s Hospital – U.S. News & World Report, 2022-2023
• High performing in five areas: Pediatric Diabetes & Endocrinology, Neonatology, Pediatric Orthopedics, Pediatric Neurology & Neurosurgery, Pediatric Urology
• Tied for the #1 spot in Florida
• Top Children’s Hospital – The Leapfrog Group, 2022
• Magnet Recognized – American Nurses Credentialing Center
• Verified Children’s Surgery Center – American College of Surgeons
• The Committee on Trauma, Verified Trauma Center – American College of Surgeons
• Echocardiography accreditation – Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC)
• Excellent compensation package
• Benefits package includes time away for vacations, health/vision/dental insurance along with full malpractice coverage, disability coverage, deferred compensation and retirement savings options.
• Annual CME stipend
• Generous sign-on bonus
• Annual quality metrics bonus eligibility.
• No state income tax!
Orlando is a thriving metropolis with numerous activities and plenty of sunshine to enjoy year-round. Whether you prefer professional sports, theatre and ballet, world class golf courses, or theme parks, it is easy to see why Orlando is America’s most visited city. We are also a wonderful community in which to raise a family, offering education from award-winning public and private schools, diverse neighborhoods, beautiful beaches, and an international airport. You too, can call Orlando home!
92 W Miller Street
Orlando, FL 32806
Copyright © 2023 | The Society for Pediatric Dermatology