Pediatric Dermatologist - Academic Opportunity
Medical College of Wisconsin
Medical College of Wisconsin and Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin is recruiting a Pediatric Dermatologist to join the division of Pediatric Dermatology.
The successful candidate will:
• Join 5 full-time pediatric dermatologists, 3 experienced physician assistants, and a knowledgeable support team who embody excellence, collaboration, integrity and compassion as core values.
• In addition to its dedication to exceptional clinical care, the division is committed to both its educational and research missions.
• Faculty play an active role in the educational program of learners at all levels of experience from students to fellows to mentor and inspire them to become future leaders.
• The division has had a long-standing tradition of training pediatric dermatologists, and has an ABD approved fellowship program.
• The division’s research and scholarly activity is supported by 3 full-time study coordinators.
Duties will include:
• Outpatient clinics both at the Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin main campus as well as satellite locations, inpatient consultations, shared call, and teaching.
• Opportunities in pediatric laser and excisional surgery exist both in the clinic as well as at the outpatient SurgiCenter staffed by pediatric anesthesiologists.
• Current interdisciplinary clinics include an internationally renowned Vascular Anomalies Clinic and the Neurofibromatosis-Rasopathy clinic.
Interested candidates at the assistant/associate/full professor rank will be considered. Applicants must be board-certified/board-eligible in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
MCW is one of the largest healthcare employers in Wisconsin. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming workplace that includes individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that embracing human differences is critical to realize our vision of a healthier world, and we recognize that a healthy and thriving community starts from within. We strive to integrate our human and social differences into MCW’s functioning, strategies, and culture to create a diverse and equitable workplace. If you believe embracing individuality and working together makes us stronger, than MCW is the place for you. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
To learn more or apply please contact our recruiter:
Gabrielle Pollard, CMSR, FAAPR
Sr. Physician Recruiter
Applications should include a letter of interest, CV or resume, and a separate list of references.
8701 W. Watertown Plank Road
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin 53226
Copyright © 2021 | The Society for Pediatric Dermatology