Health Sciences Clinical Professor Series - Pediatric Dermatologist
UCI Health, Department of Dermatology
The Department of Dermatology at the University of California, Irvine is recruiting outstanding applicants for a Pediatric Dermatologist at the Assistant, Associate or Full Professor rank. Applicants must be board eligible or board certified in Pediatric Dermatology. Responsibilities include patient care, teaching, and academic activities. The successful candidate will work with a collaborative group of 13 faculty, 15 residents, 5 fellows, & dedicated staff. The UCI Skin Club has in excess of 30 members across the campus in basic sciences and other disciplines.
What We Offer:
• The opportunity to develop an academic pediatric dermatology program with a joint appointment at CHOC
• A competitive compensation package commensurate with experience.
• Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, & vision.
• Generous vacation time and professional development support.
• A desirable location in beautiful Orange County. Residents enjoy a high standard of living, great schools, limitless year-round recreational and outdoor activities, world-famous beaches, the arts, sports, an abundance of great cuisine, and cultural diversity.
About the University of California, Irvine;
Ranked #7 in Top Public Schools, UC Irvine boasts a new medical center and aggressive plans for major medical buildings in its Master Plan on the Irvine campus. Adjacent to the dermatology clinics are the award winning Medical Education and Stem Cell Center buildings and many of the skin related research labs. The Irvine campus is blessed with an abundance of land, trees, and close proximity to the beach communities including Laguna Beach, Newport Beach and Dana Point. For those who love surfing, sailing, golfing and the outdoor life, this is the place to be … and by the way … quality skiing is only a few hours away by car.
Interested applicants should complete an online application, upload their CV, and provide contact information for 4-5 references electronically at:
For more information about Irvine and its surrounding area, please see http://www.cityofirvine.org/
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
118 Med Surg I
Irvine, California 92697
Copyright © 2019 | The Society for Pediatric Dermatology